The 12 Carat Dream
A linear 12 carat simulated diamond displaying an architectural emerald cut silhouette is complemented by elegant tapered baguette cut side stones in 18k white gold setting. The precise, perfectly polished facets of this exceptional diamond showcase its extraordinary quality and captivating personality.
12 carat emerald cut diamond ring (12.42 carats)
This product is also available in Superior Diamond Alternative at 10 carat weight.*Video and Picture Based on Standard Gem Option.
I just got my 12 carat ring. I got it in white gold. It absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. Will definitely be buying more pieces in the future.
These rings are gorgeous! Love the settings and craftsmanship. Classy, stylish and elegant!
I am amazed at the quality of this ring.
The reason that I purchased this ring for myself is first of all I love emerald cuts, second of all, I wanted to wear it on my right hand because I just received a Garnet Heart and Diamond Heart Engagement Ring from my honey that is on my left hand.
Reasons why I am so pleased with this Ring:
1. It sparkles quite well, much like a very expensive diamond!
2. It catches the light beautifully and when I move my hand, it shows pink or blue or purplish depending on what type of light the ring is under.
3. The band is shiny and not a thin band, just wide enough...this makes this ring look very expensive!
4. This Ring is very well made and should last for a very long time.
5. Stone Size: Just right, it is not too large
6. Looks totally like a Diamond Ring on my finger. I was surprised how much it looks like a Diamond Ring!
7. Fit of the ring: It fits perfectly and very comfortable to wear. And it is a very feminine ring.
I totally recommend this ring!
don't normally write many reviews for items, but this purchase was a really pleasant surprise. I wanted a "stand in" ring for going out or on trips that was different from my real, round-cut engagement ring. The ring arrived a month after ordering and came in a really pretty blue box I was surprised at how pretty this ring was. Maybe it's because of the emerald cut having different facets, but this stone has depth and really shimmers. It's pretty colorless, which you only see in very high-grade diamonds. A jeweler might be able to tell by sight that it isn't real, but so far nobody else has (and a few friends have peered at it and tried it on with tons of compliments). I might even start wearing it daily instead of my real ring because it's so pretty.
For stone size reference, I wear a size 6 and ordered a size 6. The ring fit exactly as expected and isn't tight or loose compared to my other rings.